- Basic up to £22,600
- Uncapped commission + benefits (£35,000 OTE)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business based in Deeside that can you offer you an excellent basic salary long term progression opportunities.
Working in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, you will benefit from being part of a positive environment which rewards dedication and offers opportunities for advancement to the right candidates.
This is an ideal position for candidates looking to earn excellent commission as part of a customer focused and quality conscious team.
- Be the Commercial point of contact for any client issues that are raised and take personal ownership of any service issues to ensure they are resolved by the appropriate party
- Keep client contacts updated on client database
- Work proactively to identify low use and high use clients and where appropriate and possible identify contact plans and action plans to correct the position.
- Make regular calls to clients to maintain customer relations.
- Carry out quarterly reviews with customers to check products are suitable for their current needs
- Promote additional services offered at every available opportunity
- Excellent sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within working in a target driven environment (face to face or telephony based roles)
- A willingness to want to pursue a career within sales
This role offers an excellent basic salary of up to £22,600 per annum dependant on experience, Deeside location, Monday to Friday working hours, excellent incentives
If you are looking to join a growing company with the opportunity to progress and develop your career then this could be the right role for you. If you are interested in applying then submit your CV by applying online or email email@example.com
Keywords: Sales; business development; outbound; telesales; tele-sales; tele sales; cold call; new business; account manager; cold call; commission; progression
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.