- Location: Chester
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 basic
- Uncapped commission - OTE £50,000 - £70,000
- Permanent, full time
My client based in Chester, are currently recruiting for an Account Manager. Focusing on key clients, you will be expected to retain existing clients and improve customer satisfaction through proactive sales and customer service.
The role requires you to deliver against business priorities and targets and drive growth via account management.
This role will involve:
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the renewal process and the retention of clients.
- Produce renewal packs for each client containing input from service delivery teams, and detail on service level performance, contract profitability, history of organic growth, and suggested renewal pricing information.
- Be the Commercial point of contact for any client issues that are raised and take personal ownership of any service issues to ensure they are resolved by the appropriate party
- Keep client contacts updated on client database
- Work proactively to identify low use and high use clients and where appropriate and possible identify contact plans and action plans to correct the position.
- Make regular calls to clients to maintain customer relations.
To be considered for the position of Account Manager you must:
- Be driven and focused on growth from existing clients
- Ability to develop & strengthen relationships with a new client in order to increase business
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills
- Have excellent commercial awareness
- Be self-motivated
- Possess the ability to priorities workloads
For the right person this role will offer a basic salary up to £25,000 with an opportunity to earn excellent commission. If you feel you have the right experience for this position then please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Keywords: Business development; account manager; sales executive; business development manager; field sales; client relationship manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.