Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £34,000 - £40,000
Hours: 8.30am - 17:30pm
Do you have experience within an Account Manager or Sales role?
Would you like to work within a successful company and team with limitless opportunities for progression and self development?
Have you got a passion for the finance industry?
If you have answered yes to the above I may have the perfect role for you! I am currently working with a Global Investment Management firm based in London who is looking to recruit a number of Account Managers to their newly created team.
I am really looking for candidates from an Account Management background that have the attitude to work hard and the ability to sell and build relationships, the company prides themselves on providing an excellent service so that their clients come back to them every time.
They offer an excellent training program and the ability to progress quickly in different directions, great earning potential with a realistic OTE of £60,000 in your first year!
To be successful in the role you will come from a Sales background where you have managed and built long term relationships, if you have knowledge of or have worked in the Financial Services industry then that would be highly advantageous.
The overall purpose of the role is to meet and exceed agreed sales targets by telephone from a defined panel of intermediary clients whilst protecting and retaining their existing revenue stream.
Further duties and responsibilities for the role can be found below:
- Achieve all sales targets through contact with clients (via web, e-mail, and telephone), managing relationships, and delivering the sales of the business products.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date customer database and record of all business development activities on a daily basis to be able to target sales initiatives.
- Produce and deliver against business plans to support the achievements of targets including ASI Investment tilt
- Establish and develop external relationships with all key influencers and business writers to maximise business opportunities, updating records to maintain a current database on all IFA's
- Establish and develop internal relationships with key influencers to ensure the effective use of the additional support available to IFA's
- Manage problems and complaints to ensure relationships with customers are maintained, following appropriate regulatory guidelines where required
- Identify and implement quality best practice initiatives to ensure consistency across the wider UK Distribution channel, whilst maximising personal efficiency
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of platform/product specification, sales processes and regulatory requirements
- Identify significant new business and platform opportunities involving appropriate Senior Management to secure
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.