Are you looking for a rewarding telesales position with unlimited potential to grow your own client base?
My West Lothian based client is one of the largest suppliers of office products, computer consumables and facilities management in the UK. They provide sourcing, delivery, storage and fulfilment services to over 20'000 resellers.
This is a client who listens to its clients and who recognise people that are doing all the right things in the best possible way. They truly do invest in their staff and their business in order to continue to grow and move with the times.
As Customer Account Executive you will actively sell their products and services to an existing client base and be responsible for winning new business.
Your main duties will involve:
* Meeting specific sales and services targets
* Advise and promote the products and services that they have to offer
* Deliver an excellent client experience to a range of contracted and non contracted business accounts
* Encouraged to think outside the box and bring new ideas to your sales approach
* Enjoy what you are doing
Due to be considered for the position of Customer Account Executive you will need to successfully demonstrate the following skillset:
* Experience in Telesales / sales roles
* A history of working towards sales targets and KPI's
* Excellent communications skills
* Reliable and engaging
* Preferably experience in dealing with a supplier of goods and services
* Due to location access to your own vehicle is an advantage
This vacancy is a Monday - Friday role, between the hours of 8.45am - 5.30pm, along with offering a rewarding salary of £17,500+ (DOE) and a generous monthly bonus scheme you will also have the chance to win amazing spot prizes and early finishes.
This truly is an excellent opportunity for the right person living locally to the office and one that can office future growth and development.
We are looking to start interviews on 23/01/2020 so don't delay your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.