I am working with a global broker in insurance and risk management. Due to continued growth they are looking for Risk and Healthcare Account Executives to join the team in Woking.
You will be required to take a proactive and efficient approach the administration of Corporate Group Risk and Healthcare schemes, whilst providing a professional and high quality service to all clients. You will need to work individually and as part of team to deliver work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop internal and external relationships to assist in providing an efficient service to clients and manage their expectations on work being undertaken
- Working in a team to provide a first class administration service to both internal and external clients
- Assisting with client requests, queries and general client correspondence
- Liaising with Associate Consultants, Consultants and insurers/product providers for new business quotations and information
- Processing of new business, re-brokes, scheme renewals, underwriting and claims compliantly and profitably
- Following processes and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Dealing with clients and colleagues in writing and on the telephone in a professional manner
- Working to specific time deadlines and service levels agreed with clients and line management
- Ensure work is completed accurately and to quality standards
- Ensure all records - particularly Adviser Office (CRM) & Virtual Cabinet/Volume (DMS) software - are kept up to date in an accurate, timely and thorough manner reflecting current scheme/client information and a complete history of correspondence is evident for each task carried out
- Maintaining a diary system that enables efficient oversight and intra-team workflow
- General office filing and maintenance
- Ensure compliance requirements are met and anti-money laundering procedures are followed
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- CII Group Risk (GR1) and Healthcare (IF7)
- The job holder would be expected to obtain the applicable professional qualification should they wish to develop their career further.
- Technical knowledge and understanding
- Keep up to date with industry changes and regulation via Compliance bulletins, technical updates
- IT literate - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and relevant internal systems/databases
- Familiar with Adviser Office administration systems
- Ensures that individually and as a firm we "Treat Customers Fairly"
- Awareness of the regulatory requirements in respect of 'advised' and 'non-advised' sales, and in particular evidencing the standards and knowledge required in respect of giving advice and making
For your hard work you will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.