Up to £75,000 + £5,000 car allowance
NEW CONTRACT / ACCOUNT - PUT YOUR OWN STAMP ON THINGS!
Want to work for a leading international FM operator who is renowned for their excellent career platform, rewards and positive environment?
I am representing a Facilities Management and building service provider who have recently been awarded a prestigious green field contract in Central London, providing a total facilities management service for around 2,000 properties across the transport for London's commercial estate. The commercial estate is a diverse portfolio with multi purpose sites. These will include the following:
* Corporate offices
* Commercial premises
* Small local businesses
This is an opportunity for a candidate like you, to take full operational and commercial control over this new green field contract.
As account director you will be responsible for the management of the facilities team in delivering the operational requirements, the commercial team in managing the finances and working with central services
The Account Director will be responsible for providing leadership to a Total FM team, servicing a mixed portfolio of residential and commercial properties across Greater London.
The role will require dynamism and the experience to manage a broad range of stakeholders in a diverse and complex environment, with the goal of supporting Transport for London maximise the value of its income generation from its property infrastructure.
The successful candidate will have experience of first generation outsourcing and service transformation, experience of leading property management, FM and Project teams across a substantial multi-site portfolio, as well as a people centric and enthusiastic leadership style that will drive the service forward.
Key priorities include:
* The implementation of a fully integrated service, including in-house and sub-contracted specialist resources.
* To develop an approach to deliver strong relationships with our key stakeholders and influencers associated with this contract.
* To demonstrate a leadership to drive team engagement using the lean management framework to deliver exceptional operational performance and customer satisfaction.
* Health and Safety working procedure set-up and oversight.
* Maintaining a compliant estate.
* Commercial management enabling recovery of cost in accordance with industry guidelines.
* Continuous improvement, based on the quality and analysis of service performance and management information.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a full member of RICS or BIFM, or equivalent if the candidate can demonstrate Property/Estate Portfolio Management experience
* Senior operational experience in an Estate Management and FM environment
* Excellent commercial and client management skills
* Management of large, multidisciplinary teams
* Evidence of Strategic Asset Management planning and delivery
* Good understanding of the residential and commercial property market
This is a urgent vacancy as the mobilisation for the contract has begun. This means my client will move quickly and hope to hold interviews over the next 2 week.
Apply or contract Tom Lilley at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.