Accommodation Support Worker - Homelessness x 3
£11.32 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for 3 x Accommodation Support Workers on a temporary contract, on behalf of a Client. The role is working Full time hours
This position is for support worker on the central floating Support service, working with both Families and singles in Dispersed Homeless Temporary Accommodation supporting theses Families to move on into more permanent accommodation
* The role supports the provision of housing related support for residents and works with customers and agencies to provide long term housing solutions and ensures that residents receive appropriate support.
* You will act as point of contact for customers of the Homelessness Service, assess the needs of the customer and provide effective and accurate information and advice
* Be conversant and knowledgeable in specific subjects providing a detailed and comprehensive level of service advice.
* Work as part of a team and contribute to the provision of a high quality service directly supporting service and organisational objectives
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call: 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age