Are you an Ab Initio developer in central Scotland? Would you like to further develop your professional and technical skillset? Or take the next big step in your career? If so, then this role is for you.
One of the UK's most prestigious employers is looking to add to a talented new team in their city centre offices.
Responsibilities could include
- Delivery of design documents
- Design and design review of dependent programs
- Supporting and coaching
- Issue escalation
- Validation of plans and progress management
- QA of deliverables
- Project Management Support
- Assisting with the creation, monitoring and reporting of progress
- Providing inputs into risk analyses and development
- Ab Initio
- Oracle (10g/11g) & Teradata
- Unix basics and shell scripting
I'd be keen to chat with any Ab Initio developers (regardless of experience) who are looking to take the next step in their career. Don't hesitate to get in touch for a quick, confidential, informal chat.
DL: 0141 272 7728
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.