Job Title - 7.5T Drivers
Location - Glasgow
Job Type - Temp to PERM
Pay Rate - Earning Potential of £23,000 per annum after training
7.5T HOME DELIVERY DRIVERS REQUIRED - WHITE GOODS / BROWN GOODS / SOFAS / HOMEWARE.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH COMPANIES WHO DELIVERY SIMILAR PRODUCTS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the company vehicle adhering to legislation and company policies, driving and parking considerately, ensuring the vehicle is roadworthy and secured at all times.
- Make initial introduction to the customer, confirm the products for delivery with the customer, establishing where the customer wants the product placing
- Install and test the product to ensure it is working in accordance with the instructions, policies and procedures, taking into account protection policies with regards to electrical and electronic products
- Co-ordinate the customer and store interactions when a delivery or installation cannot be completed as planned following company procedures.
- Complete thorough de-brief process using PDA's in real time and on arrival at the Distribution Centre at the end of the day.
- Pack returned products ensuring they are properly protected to prevent damage in transit.
- Complete accurately and clearly documentation relating to returned products noting any damages or defects in detail.
- Manage the segregation and disposal of waste in accordance with company policy and Distribution Centre practice
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- Driving license (7.5t including Digi card and CPC)
- Effective communication skills - Verbal and Written
- Flexibility to work extra hours to complete the job requirements
- Willingness to work shift rota which may include Saturday working
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age