I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced 3rd Line Support Analyst to join a reputable Public Sector Body till March 2020 focussing on SCCM
The The 3rd Line support analyst will be responsible for providing support on all aspects of the EUC Windows 7 environment including Active Directory, Build creation and management, patching, group policy and software packaging and deployment. They will respond to incidents and requests allocated to the team within the Service Now systems. They will work with project teams to implement new or improved services within the end user computing space.
- Knowledge and experience in End User Computing environment support
- Knowledge and expertise ofSCCM 2012 or above
- SCCM setup and configuration
- SCCM server troubleshooting
- OS deployment / Task Sequences
- Application packaging
- End-User device patch deployment
- Regular reports on deployments
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Server (2008+)
- Active Directory Management
- Group Policy Creation & Management
- Knowledge of Windows 7 Operating System
For immediate consideration, please respond to this advertisement.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age