I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced 3rd Line Support Analyst to join a reputable Public Sector Body on an initial 3 month contract.
The The 3rd Line support analyst will be responsible for providing support on all aspects of the EUC Windows 7 environment including Active Directory, Build creation and management, patching, group policy and software packaging and deployment. They will respond to incidents and requests allocated to the team within the Service Now systems. They will work with project teams to implement new or improved services within the end user computing space.
* Prior experience providing 3rd Line Windows 7 Support
* 1st & 2nd line support experience
* Solid communication skills
Driver packaging to enable multiple models to be built from a single gold build
* Testing and verification of the gold build
* Management of end user device patching
* Software packaging and deployment
* Problem determination and resolution for all technical issues that cannot be resolved at 1st or 2nd line
For immediate consideration, please respond to this advertisement.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age