Search Consultancy is recruiting a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer for our client in Cumbria.
Working from our client's new offices in Barrow-in-Furness, the role will form part of a small but technically diverse team, providing support, maintenance and administration of the companies Infrastructure.
The role of 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer, offers extensive training and career development, in a supportive and relaxed environment. Our client, is investing heavily within it technology offering and there is great opportunity to be involved in some very exciting, up and coming projects.
To be considered for this role, the 2nd/3rd Line Engineer will require experience in the following areas.
* Extensive knowledge of multiple versions of Microsoft Windows Server.
* VMware & ESXi Hosts (desirable)
* Microsoft Exchange
* Anti-Virus and Malware Technologies
* Veeam Backup And Replication
* Backup management
* Firewall & Proxy management
* Knowledge of administrating networks
* HP / CISCO Switches
* Network administration on switches, wireless access points, network application servers and Internet access filtering, email filtering and monitoring systems, AV,
* Maintaining a high level of security, performance controls, and compliance.
* Administer backups
This is an exciting opportunity to be joining a business in which they are aiming to be one of the leaders for technology in their sector.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 835 8790 to hear more about what this organisation can offer towards your career development.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.