£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
1st Line Support Engineer
- £18K - £20K (dependant on experience)
- Permanent Contract
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
My client based in Liverpool is currently seeking a 1st line support Engineer to work out of their easily accessible Liverpool Office.
Within this Technical Support role you will be dealing with inbound and outbound customer service calls and e-mails regarding queries relating to IT support, ensuring the service you provide is thorough and customer centric and providing first line contact and response for new and existing customers.
The Role The 1st Line Engineer will be a key part of the team support and build teams. As a 1st Line Engineer, you will have a good understanding of Supporting customers directly and have an eagerness to learn.
You will report directly to the Line Manager, and have multiple opportunities to grow and develop your skills.
- Working with both Technical and Non-technical staff, you will be involved in supporting users at all levels, troubleshooting tickets and escalating issues to the 2nd and 3rd lines
- Your key focus is to provide support to act as the first response to escalations, as well as assisting the senior engineers with new builds and
The Person Skills / Experience required for the 1st Line Support Engineer:
- Strong methodical approach in troubleshooting tickets
- Experience working with Active Directory
- Experience working with Exchange
- Have a good understanding of Windows Server and Office 365
- Experience in Bespoke applications, desktop, mobile, laptop support would be beneficial
- Have customer liaising experience
- Must be able to interphase with both technical and non-technical customers.
Apply for this role now or email your cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.