Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
I am recruiting for a 1st Line Support Technician for a Leading Software Developer in Wakefield City Centre!
As 1st Line Support, you will act as first point of contact for all their existing clients who use the software, you will be responsible for diagnosing faults within their system and from time to time deliver system training to clients and colleagues.
You will benefit from a salary of up to £23,000 Per Annum, a company based bonus, 33 days annual leave and free parking available or good access to public transport.
If you have a passion for Software or IT, this role will offer progression opportunities into 2nd Line Support or Developer roles within the company
What will you be doing in your new role?
* Answer inbound enquiries from existing customers via phone & email
* Understand faults raised by existing customers and investigate
* Promptly diagnose any faults raised or escalate to 2nd line Support
* Build strong client relationships to ensure good service is delivered at all times
* Maintain and develop standard operational procedures
* Deliver training to clients and colleagues when necessary
* Provide excellent Customer Service at all times
Who are we looking for?
* Previous experience within a similar role or an interest for technology
* Strong communication skills both verbally and written
* Motivated to learn and develop new skills and progress within the company
* Be able to work as part of a team and independently
* IT literate and have experience using Microsoft packages
How will you benefit?
* A basic salary of up to £23,000 Per Annum
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* 5% annual bonus based on company performance
* Hybrid working on completion of training - 2 days from home/3 days office based
* Free on-site parking and good transport links available
* Progression & Development opportunities available
So if you would like to find out more, click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.