WANTED: 1st / 2nd Line Support Professional / IT Support Analyst
Are you looking to join a Service Desk Delivery team where your skills will be tested and improved, then read on !
You will provide customer-focused and responsive IT ticket resolution & desktop support
Role: IT Support - 1st/2nd Line
* Duties will include desktop support, moves, basic user administration, installation, replacement & decommissioning of IT equipment.
* Resolving incidents & requests or escalating to the relevant teams within the IT department.
* Proactive IT ticket resolution, promptly allocates calls.
* Register incidents and handles requests as and when required
* Be part of the continuous development of EMEA support operating manual and knowledgebase
Previous experience in an IT support role is essential
· First class customer service skills
· You will be enthusiastic, flexible, willing to learn new and exciting technologies.
· Tight deadlines and strong communication skills are your skills
· Working in a IT Service Desk according to defined processes
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Good practical understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Experiences in Microsoft dominated environments (Windows, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio)
· IBM Lotus Notes client knowledge
Salary: £26k-£30k DOE plus £1K bonus paid bi annually
Hours: 9 - 5.30pm - 1 hr lunch Mon - Fri - 37.5 hrs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.