Wanted: Service Desk Analyst (day) positions x 2
2 skilled IT Support professionals are required by a household name client to join their IT support team.
You will provide first line logging, diagnosis and resolution of incidents and service requests that enter the service desk via phone call, email or self-service portal to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered
* Technical support skills in supporting
Essential - Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Windows 10, InTune or O365, Exchange,
Nice to haves - Lotus Notes, Citrix and Mobile Devices
* Provide functional escalation to internal, customer and 3rd party supplier resolver groups so that service level agreements can be met on a monthly basis
* Provide end to end incident and service request management to ensure customers are kept updated on the progress of their tickets
* Classification and prioritisation of calls in-line with Incident and Service Request Management processes to allow for trending and reporting to drive management information to improve the service
* Work in conjunction to company policies, procedures and standards so that behaviours and working practices.
* Maintain understanding of applicable technologies in use by IT Services customers to contribute to a higher level of first time fix rates
* Proactively update knowledge articles so that the service desk can deliver a standardised and repeatable service to customers
* Experience of working in a client facing IT environment
* Experience of using service management systems.
* Awareness of ITIL framework
* Must be capable of working unsupervised to agreed timescales
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner
* Ability to work under pressure
* Methodical and disciplined approach to work
* Ability to work well in a team.
* General knowledge of Third party support agreement(s)
* A basic understanding of Service level agreements or arrangement(s)
* Experience of providing remote support services across standard desktop / laptop / thin client environments
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Ability to mentor and train team members
* Excellent time keeping
* Able to recognise a Major incident or outage and escalate accordingly
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.