* Service Support Engineer (Reading)
Wanted: Service Support Engineer with a Legal Background - Ideally with knowledge of iManage
A new legal firm, created by the merger of several firms, that offer 100's of years of expertise across the South, requires a Service Support Engineer
The IT team offer support for all IT applications, IT training, network support and development.
Day to day duties and responsibilities
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Using your IT skills, you will promote and nurture a customer focused and performance driven culture within the IT Department.
* Offer the best customer service / customer experience at all times.
* Be proactive and point out areeas within IT that can be improved.
* Keep and maintain a safe and tidy working environment.
* Be on top of tickets to keep in line with SLA's.
* Prioristise tickets and Escalate to IT Operations Manager and Head Of IT when appropriate.
* Adhere to Problem, Incident, Configuration and Change Management procedures.
* Perform 1st & 2nd line fault resolution and project implementation tasks.
* Monitor unfinished tickets.
* Manage all incidents, requests and problems to a high level of customer service ensuring the needs of the business are given the highest priority in-line with IT policy and procedure.
* Be keen to develop your own skills by assisting 3rd line.
* Carryout meeting room setups.
* Cover a core shift pattern between Mon-Fri 08:00-19:00 and an on-call shift pattern Mon-Fri 19:00-08:00 and Sat & Sun 10:00-16:00 as required.
* Travel to other offices when needed to provide workload / holiday team cover.
* Help maintain the security of the systems and the integrity of the data held on them.
Who we are looking for
* 12 months experience of working on a service desk conducting 1st/2nd line tasks.
* A good working knowledge of:
o Windows 10
o Office 2013 / 2016
o Exchange 2010
o Active Directory
o Network technology
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager
o HP / Dell hardware
o Audio Visual Equipment.
* Experience of working in a legal / professional services or financial services environment supporting all levels of users is desirable.
* Experience of supporting all levels of users' up to Partner / Exec level.
* Experience of desktop based projects.
* Experience of multi-site Service Desk support
* Excellent customer service skills
* First class communication skills both written and verbal
* Good sense of humour
* Highly organised
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to use initiative
* High degree of self-management
Hands on Training and Develoment
Plenty of career progression as the company plans for grow 15-20% each year, for the next 3 years.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.