Wanted: 2nd Line Support / IT Helpdesk / IT Service Desk - Southampton
Cutting edge company requires an IT support professional to join their IT Support Team
The IT team offer support for IT applications, IT training, network support and development.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Offer the best customer service / customer experience at all times.
* Be proactive and point out areeas within IT that can be improved.
* Keep and maintain a safe and tidy working environment.
* Be on top of tickets to keep in line with SLA's.
* Prioritise tickets and Escalate to IT Operations Manager and Head Of IT when appropriate.
* Adhere to Problem, Incident, Configuration and Change Management procedures.
* Perform 1st & 2nd line fault resolution and project implementation tasks.
* Monitor unfinished tickets.
* Manage all incidents, requests and problems to a high level of customer service ensuring the needs of the business are given the highest priority in-line with IT policy and procedure.
* Be keen to develop your own skills by assisting 3rd line.
Who we are looking for
* 18+ months experience of working on a service desk conducting 1st/2nd line tasks.
* A good working knowledge of:
o Windows 10
o Office 2013 / 2016
o Exchange 2010
o Active Directory
o Network technology
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager
o HP / Dell hardware
o Audio Visual Equipment
* Experience of working in a legal / professional services or financial services environment supporting all levels of users is desirable.
* Experience of supporting all levels of users' up to Partner / Exec level.
* Experience of desktop based projects.
* Experience of multi-site Service Desk support
* Excellent customer service skills
* First class communication skills both written and verbal
* Good sense of humour
* Highly organised
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to use initiative
* High degree of self-management
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.