Job Title: Trainee Customer Service Team Leader
Job Location: Altrincham
Job Salary: £24,000 rising to £25,000 after 6 month probation. Quarterly bonus of £1000
Job Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00-5:30
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO WEEKEND WORK! ALTRINCHAM LOCATION!
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor who is looking t take the next step in your career up to Team Leader
Have you stepped up in your current role in Customer Service to Team Leader but not had the chance to take the step up permanently?
Are you passionate about customer service and feel you have the ability to lead a team of Customer Service Advisors?
- £24,000 salary rising to £25,000 after a successful 6 month probation
- A commission structure meaning an extra £4,000 per year!
- The opportunity to become the full time Team Leader after 6 months training
- 25 days per year holiday plus 1 extra day per year of service!
- Free fruit delivered to the office every week
- Free lunch on the company every month!
- Annual trips to the races
- No weekend work!
- Brand new offices in Altrincham with a massive open plan kitchen and break out area with XBox, 60 inch TV, pool table and bean bags!
- Free luxury coffee machine to keep you perked up!
- Free onsite parking
- A fun vibrant working environment, with a family feel
- The opportunity to grow with the company
We are looking for a Trainee Customer Service Team Leader to join our insurance business in Altrincham. The role will involve learning the Customer Service element of the role whilst also training to become the Team Leader of the existing agents. You will then be responsible for all the teams 1-2-1's, coaching, call listening and development.
What we need from you:
- People with energy, who are great at customer service with fantastic people skills
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment
- Experience of stepping up and managing a Customer Service team within a call centre environment
- Amazing people skills and the ability to lead by example
- Experience of handling large volumes of inbound calls
- The ability to deal with inbound calls and emails
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
Sound like your ideal job?
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!
Wythenshawe, Wythenshawe Town, manchester city centre, city of manchester, customer service,Sale, Sale customer service, inbound Sale, Altrincham, Altrincham customer service, Altrincham inbound, Altrincham call centre, Altrincham inbound customer service, Altrincham call centre customer service customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer services, manchester, customer service executive , manchester inbound, manchester inbound customer service, inbound manchester customer service advisor
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.