Search sponsors Employer of the Year at 2017 Gatwick Diamond awards
Search Consultancy is delighted to sponsor The Employer of the Year award at the 2017 Gatwick Diamond Business Awards, which is now open for entries. We’re looking forward to finding those unique and exceptional factors that make an outstanding place to work across the Sussex region.
Entering the awards is free and open to any business in the Gatwick Diamond region. The closing date is 18th November 2016.
A full list of categories is as follows:
- Business of the Year – sponsored by NatWest
- Business Person of the Year – sponsored by KPMG
- New Business of the Year – sponsored by the FSB
- Green Business of the Year – sponsored by Crawley Borough Council
- International Business of the Year – sponsored by the Gatwick Diamond Initiative
- Manufacturing business of the Year - sponsored by asb law
- The Award for Customer Delight – sponsored by Extech
- The Award for Place to Meet – sponsored by Vines BMW & MINI
- The Award for Innovation & Technology – sponsored by Rawlison Butler LLP
- The Award for Supply Chain Excellence – sponsored by University of Brighton
- The Award for Developing People for Business – sponsored by Central Sussex College
- Employer of the Year – sponsored by Search Consultancy
- Responsible Business of the Year – sponsored by University of Sussex School of Business, Management & Economics
Visit www.gatwickdiamondbusinessawards.com for further information on the awards and how to enter.
View the latest Search Consultancy news and keep up to date with the most recent industry updates by visiting our News section.21 September 2017 - Search Healthcare appoints Social Care Specialist as Associate Director 14 September 2017 - Search Aviation in the Northwest capitalises on success from this past year