« Back to results
Head of Fund Owners
Would you like to progress your career with one of the worlds leading banking groups?
Do you have the skills my client needs?
The Fund Accounting Department is comprised of a number of different functions responsible for Daily Net Asset Value (NAV) Production, taxation, effective yield accounting and for Statutory and Financial Statements reporting services for a range of fund types including UK Open ended Investment Companies, a Property authorised investment fund, Unit Trusts, UK administered Luxembourg SICAVs and life & pension funds.
The Fund Owners teams within the UK Fund Accounting department act as the guardians of all UK open ended funds responsible for the NAV control framework to ensure timeliness and accuracy of external NAV service delivery to all UK clients. A further key output from the fund owner teams is validated fund trial balance data to ensure smooth transition to the financial reporting production process and provision of data to external auditors & trustees
Competencies required for the role:
* Strong leadership and management skills and experience
* Ability to lead and motivate a large team and balance directive and supportive leadership styles
* Demonstrate sound business knowledge and judgement
* Effective communicator and ability to articulate complex issues effectively to senior management
* Strong technical accounting and NAV knowledge
* Stakeholder management skills and client management experience
* Project management and/or business transformation experience
* Experience in the use of digital fund accounting solutions
* Offshoring experience
Qualifications required for the role:
* Degree qualification in relevant subject (accounting or finance related)
* Fund accounting IOC or equivalent qualifications
* Accountancy qualification (ACCA or CA)
Please contact Neil Greene at Search Financial Services immediately to discuss further
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.