« Back to results
SIPP Client Administrator - up to £25,000 - Cheltenham
We are currently working with a very well established Pensions Advisory in Cheltenham who are currently expanding and looking for SIPP Client Administrators to join their business. This is a really great opportunity to join a friendly and close knit business who are keen to take enthusiastic people on who are looking to progress their careers.
* The purpose of this role is to carry out any administration tasks for clients as required by the Client Manager and ensure a high level of service is delivered and all clients are treated fairly
* All administration (this may include SSAS and SIPP clients or just SIPP clients) should be relevant to the client needs and service is delivered within any agreed service levels, priorities and quality standards
* Under Client Managers guidance, carry out any client work taking responsibility for client communication and ownership of tasks as appropriate. Ensure that client needs are fully understood and administered in line with documented procedures.
* Ensure time is appropriately and accurately recorded on a daily basis and work to minimise non billable time
* Look for more effective and efficient ways of carrying out activities, input into any improvement projects and support effective team working
We are looking for candidates who have proven Pensions Admin or SIPP experience.
Please contact Kerrie Henriques on 01293 848111
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.