« Back to results
Regulatory Assurance Specialist
Permanent: £70,000 to £90,000 per annum
Regulatory Assurance Specialist - c£90k - Sussex
My client are looking for a Regulatory Assurance Specialist to provide guidance and advice on Corporate Finance Transactions. The position is based in East Sussex.
As Regulatory Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:-
* Support the Head of Regulatory Assurance with the design, delivery and maintenance of a regulatory assurance framework to provide confidence and assurance on regulatory decisions made against the regulatory framework and delegations.
* Undertake assurance assessments of regulatory decisions - including assessing the quality of case decisions, operational policies and procedures.
* Provide recommendations for improvements in line with regulatory best practice, risk management, and communicate those findings.
* Provide technical advice on regulatory decision making.
* Challenge senior staff on approaches to and management of regulatory work.
* Identify and communicate lessons learnt, developing and promoting strong relationships with other staff to ensure a consistent approach.
They are a very sought after employer when it comes to the Pensions market for many reasons.
You must have an in-depth knowledge of Corporate Finance Transactions an ability to liaise with Business Executives, Directors and other Senior Stakeholders.
For further information, please contact David Archer at Search Consultancy on 01293 848 105.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.