This Vacancy has now expired
Permanent: £22,000 to £29,000 per annum
Search Medical is a Private Hospital, offering the very latest in terms of technology, treatment and care. They offer post-operative care for cardiac surgery, joint replacement, plastic surgery, oncology, gynaecology, neurosurgery, ENT urology and ophthalmics.
About the role
* To perform radio-logical procedures within the department, on the ward and in theatre, as required, in accordance with department protocols and Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations (IRMER)
* To provide the clinical lead either within a specialist field or as a team leader
* To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
* To provide day to day supervision of more junior staff within the department, e.g:
* Work scheduling/rotas
* Induction, development and training
* Input into recruitment and performance review
* Ensure work is carried out efficiently and to agreed working practices and protocols
* To participate in the on-call rota
* BSc degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent qualification to meet registration requirements
* Registered with the HPC
* Postgraduate qualification in area of specialisation
They offer continuous professional development, a competitive salary and benefits including free health screening, healthcare insurance, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and more.
If you would like further details about this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or call Charlotte on 01273 855045(Agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|27 Mar 2017 - 16:32|
|£30,000 to £45,000 per annum|