Permanent: £26,000 per annum
Registered Home Manager - Small Learning Disabilities Service - Liss, Hampshire - Salary £26,000 - 40 hours p/w
Our client is part of a national nursing provider who have an exciting new vacancy for a registered manager with experience to join their 7 bed facility in Bournemouth, Dorset.
The right candidate will have an extensive care background, ideally with younger adults and complex learning disabilities. You will also have a proven track record with the CQC and will also hold the Registered Managers Award (RMA) or equivalent level 4/5 qualification.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the Home ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that Resident's remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Home
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care.
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the home and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
- Salary: up to £26,000 p/a
- Annual Leave: 20 days + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to [email protected] or call 01293848170 (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.