Healthcare Assistant | Mental Health Ward | Band 2 | Manchester
Temporary: £9.67 to £20.01 per hour
Search Medical is currently recruiting for mental health HCAs to work across North and South Manchester.
We have work available on within Acute, PICU and Later Life mental health wards.
Due to the high demand of shifts on all the wards we are urgently looking for HCAs who have previously worked within the mental health industry. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, earlies, lates, nights and weekends.
Ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within an NHS hospital environment ideally within mental health
* Enhanced DBS
* Managing violence and aggression training
* Occupational Health Clearance
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Options to work as limited company contractor, with increased rates
* Free Mandatory and PMVA Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|10 Jan 2017 - 09:21|
|£9.67 to £15.78 per hour|