Permanent: £16,000 to £21,600 per annum
Are you a Medical Receptionist?
Are you looking to work within private healthcare?
Bored of a small practice or the NHS?
Search Medical is currently working with a brand new private hospital that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for a Medical Receptionist to join their successful teams. Full and part positions available.
Working alongside Consultants, Nurses and other healthcare professionals, you will be central to ensuring all patients receive first class service.
* Welcome all visitors and patients to the hospital
* Be pro-active in communicating with patients, healthcare professionals and other members of the team
* Deal with all general enquiries, set up new and follow-up appointments and explain procedures
* Undertake duties in patient billing
* Maintain patient confidentiality
* Medical reception experience
* Experience of using patient record systems
This is a great opportunity to join a brand new healthcare site where you will be provided with training, support and a generous benefits package.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your CV to [email protected] or call Charlotte Taylor on 01273 855045
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.