« Back to results
Permanent: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
* Permanent, full-time
* £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
A incredible opportunity to join a fast growing company within the general haulage industry has just become available.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Operations/Warehouse Manager, to lead and control the warehouse activities; ensuring standards are consistently maintained and improved.
* Manage the warehouse activities including driving a safety culture, ensuring warehouse activity meets company requirements.
* Ensure the day to day running of the warehouse meets operation standards, customer requirements, safety and environment standards.
* Ensure the warehouse operation has sufficient resources to meet day to day operational needs as well as developing and achieving strategy in line with policy deployment and other business requirements.
* Recruit shift team members and ensure they have / develop the skills / knowledge to work safely and efficiently in their roles.
* Manage team and individual performance / undertake formal disciplinary action as required.
* Be responsible for stock management.
* Effectively manage activity and projects within the warehouse including change management, training, coaching and mentoring of warehouse staff.
The successful candidate will need to have:
* A passionate attitude towards improving your teams performance on a daily basis
* Be degree educated or equivalent, with strong safety focus and safety qualifications.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
* Demonstrate experience in strategically leading and developing teams
Standard working hours- 8am - 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.